Thank you for renewing your membership.
The membership period is from January 1st to December 31st of each calendar year. The Skagit Artists Board approved these membership guidelines, to be effective January 1, 2020.
- Members renewing in December for the next calendar year pay $50 annual dues.
- Members renewing in January or later pay $55 annual dues.
- New members joining before July 1 will pay $55 annual dues.
- New members joining July 1 or later will pay $30 half-year dues.
- New members are eligible to pay the reduced rate only once in their initial year of membership. Former members re-applying for membership are not eligible for the initial year partial payment.
Submitting the form does not automatically commit you to a payment. If you have already submitted payment, just submit the form and you’re done. And thank you.